Menopause is a physiological condition,accompanied by involution (reverse development) of the reproductive system, which occurs against the background of age-related rearrangements in the body of a woman. At this stage, the ovaries, the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland begin hormonal changes that lead to a gradual fading of menstruation.
Could there be a menopause in 40 years?
Menopause in women most often occurs on averageafter 52. However, there are often cases when the childbearing process ends at 38-40. This phenomenon is considered to be early, occurs not so often, its negative consequences at the moment can be easily solved with the help of modern medicine. Characterized by the standard for this period of symptoms, namely, increased levels of gonadotropins in the blood, a decrease in estrogen, tides are often observed, and menstruation ceases altogether. In this climacteric syndrome occurs long enough and hard.
Most often, when a woman crosses the fifty-year boundary, many changes begin to occur in her body:
- significantly reduces the work of the pituitary gland;
- the functionality of the ovaries is impaired;
- the production of hormones decreases.
As a result, the natural possibilityThis is how the normal menopause passes. If all these symptoms occur in the body in 35-40 years, then this is considered an early menopause. The reasons for this phenomenon can be a lot:
- Hereditary predisposition. If in the family of a grandmother or mother hormone recession began around this period, then there is a high probability that the same problem will await the younger generation.
- Abuse of tobacco and alcohol can also cause an early menopause of 40 years.
- If at a young age were transferred various infectious ailments, then in the future they can affect the sexual activity of women.
- A scientifically proven fact is that womenmegacities are much more prone to the onset of early menopause. This is due to the continuous stresses, the crazy rhythm of life, bad ecology. Therefore, the residents of the megalopolis menopause often happens early.
- Menopause in women 40 years old (symptoms described in the article) can be expected due to various autoimmune diseases, childbirth with problems and operations on the internal organs of the pelvis.
Studies have confirmed that those whotakes hormonal contraceptives, are less prone to the onset of premature menopause. At whatever age such transformations come, they will not be able to stop.
Symptoms of menopause in women at 40 years are different, but it is particularly difficult:
1. The menstrual cycle changes, namely, the duration between excretions increases and the amount of blood decreases. It also happens that in one month they are meager, and on the second - abundant.
2. Hormonal failure, accompanied by a decline in the level of estrogen, which lowers the strength of the muscles of the pelvic floor, which leads to the omission of the walls of the uterus and the vagina. The same happens with the urethra and the bladder, which is fraught with incontinence.
3. The absorption of calcium by the intestine is significantly reduced and its excretion from the body increases. If you do not take any measures, then osteoporosis will develop.
4. Climax in 40 years is fraught with a decrease in susceptibility to infectious diseases, as well as to temperature fluctuations. As a result, the level of sugar and cholesterol in the blood can rise, there may be disorders of the cardiovascular, endocrine and metabolic systems.
5. Often there are hot flashes, namely, heat attacks lasting several minutes, mainly at night, reduces libido. And also characteristic are headaches, mood swings, drowsiness, palpitation, irritation and loss of strength.
Symptoms of menopause in women in 40 years are observed for a long time, during this period it is necessary to visit a doctor. He will prescribe therapeutic treatment, as well as adjust the diet and regime of the day.
Menopause is closely connected with psychoemotionalbackground. It has been proved by specialists that at this time an astheno-neurotic syndrome can manifest itself. The woman begins to be subject to constant neuroses, becomes tearful, dissatisfied with her appearance, way of life and habitual surroundings. It is difficult enough for her to accept the fact that the peak of her sexual and physical activity has come to an end. This is difficult to realize for any person, especially the beautiful sex. Some try to regain their former youth by means of appearance, make expressive hairstyles and makeup, and also wear defiant outfits. In fact, this is an ordinary escape from reality. It is advisable at such times to receive support and understanding from relatives.
To conceive a child in the period of menopause is quitepossibly, since this will not bring the body any special complications. If there was a menopause in 40 years, then on your own as a mother should not put a cross. According to the doctors, it is quite possible to give birth to a baby in this state. For this purpose, experts recommend using IVF. Various donor programs can help make genetically similar to the mother of the child. Especially if you select an egg from one of the next of kin. Obtained symptoms of menopause in 40 years - this is not an excuse to give up all the joys of motherhood.
Any changes unplanned by nature do not bear anything good. In the first place, the appearance suffers:
- becomes flabby skin in the face, hands and neck;
- the first wrinkles appear;
- shows pigmentation;
- the sides, the buttocks, hips, chest and stomach are enlarged.
Climax at 40 years brings with it hormonal changes that can provoke the development of dangerous diseases, including malignant and benign neoplasms.
Menopause occupies a special place in gynecology, since every woman inevitably encounters it, some - a little earlier, and the rest - later.
It is important to control the cholesterol content inblood. For this, an analysis is made for the lipid complex, and then the obtained data is kept under constant control in order to preserve health as long as possible. And also it is recommended to check the sugar content, in order to exclude the latent form of diabetes, which can manifest in the future. The pressure should be measured in the morning and in the evening.
To diagnose a possible occurrenceosteoporosis is necessary to undergo ultrasound. This is primarily important for those who have relatives who had symptoms of early menopause in 40 years. And also the condition of mammary glands is checked, for this purpose it is necessary пройт:
- radiothermometry (RTM).
Each month, you need to independently monitor the state of the breast for various hardens. If this is found, then immediately it is recommended to consult a specialist.
Symptoms of menopause in women in 40 years are leakingvery painful and difficult. Thanks to the development of modern medicine, all the symptoms of menopause can be successfully suppressed with the help of hormone replacement therapy.
For treatment, preparations with syntheticallyProduced by sex hormones - progesterones and estrogens. The essence of this technique is to replace the missing components, but in a smaller amount than the ovaries produce them. Therefore, the therapy is more supportive. All uncomfortable symptoms are smoothed out and cease to deliver such a discomfort to a woman, but menopause can not completely disappear.
If the use of hormones is not allowed for medical reasons, the first symptoms of menopause in 40 years, the doctor reduces with the help of homeopathic components of the plant analogue of estrogen.
Whichever method of treatment is chosen, notIt is worth using drugs on the advice of friends or acquaintances, as this is very dangerous with the most serious consequences. Uncontrolled use of medicines can lead to an exacerbation of all the symptoms that appear, as well as to spur the development of a variety of diseases.
In order to correctly choose the additives, you need to understand their effect and the benefits that they can bring to the body.
1. Retinol (A) improves the appearance of the skin, restores the work of the ovaries, and also prevents the formation of tumors in the soft tissues of the uterus, breast and intestines.
2. Ascorbic acid (C) helps strengthen the walls of small capillaries and large arteries. At the time of menopause, it reduces puffiness well, which helps to improve a woman's condition.
3. Vitamin D prevents aging of connective tissue and brittle bones. And also promotes retention and accumulation of calcium in the body. Stabilizes the hormone estrogen, as it is responsible for the development of osteoporosis.
4. Thiamine (B1) improves the functioning of the nervous system and heart, normalizes blood pressure and circulation.
5. Pyridoxine (B6) helps to strengthen immunity, helps to increase mental activity, prevents early aging of the skin.
6. Vitamin E perfectly improves mood, removes excessive nervousness and irritability.
The use of folk remedies is wonderfulallows to remove the negative impact of early menopause. Such a method of terai is not recommended to be used as the main one, it is advised as an auxiliary one. In the arsenal, you can take some common recipes:
1. Prepare and take tea with the addition of plants that can have sedative effects (balm, valerian, motherwort, mint, echinacea and hawthorn).
2. With prolonged and profuse bleeding, plants such as a shepherd's bag, nettle or water pepper may be indicated for use.
3. To strengthen the body and the general tone, you can use broths of magnolia vine and ginseng or add them to tea their alcohol tinctures.
All these herbs can be found in the pharmacy, and they are prescribed for the recipe on the packaging itself.
Despite the attempts of the girls to maintain theiryouth, hormonal decline will still come - it can be both late and early. Climax in women 40 years old, whose symptoms are quite unpleasant, can almost never be felt due to a balanced diet. The diet is obliged to exclude or minimize the high-calorie foods, fried and fatty foods, baked goods, as well as food with a high percentage of rapidly absorbed carbohydrates. Still it is required to reduce the consumption of salt, meat and alcohol to the maximum and apply to the principle of fractional nutrition, eat little, but often, increasing the number of meals to 5-6 times a day.
The most recommended products includeall dairy (cottage cheese, kefir, fermented baked milk and hard sorts of cheese) and seafood. Necessarily in the diet must be present sesame seeds and a large number of fresh vegetables and fruits, selected by the season, because they contain the most useful vitamins.
A climax at age 40 is a condition thatgives a lot of unpleasant sensations and changes in life, therefore, to make a woman feel better, you need to use certain recommendations. It is very important to control your weight and keep it at a specific elevation with the help of restrictions:
- animal fats;
An important aspect is the improvement of bowel functions. Therefore, it is recommended not to forget about dried fruits, which include raisins, dried apricots and prunes.
Smoking women should part with their addiction as soon as possible.
Required without fail:
- pass a gynecological examination;
- then hand over the smear;
- go to ultrasound to determine the condition of the reproductive organs, this is done regardless of complaints and negative symptoms.
As soon as possible, you need to start performing gymnastic exercises, physical therapy and hiking for 30 minutes every day. It is useful twice a year to undergo a massage course (general).
Doctors need to discuss the resultsresearch and decide how great the need for additional measures after the main treatment (and whether there is any at all). This may include hormone replacement therapy, which helps to overcome menopause in 40 years.
According to women, menopause is a phenomenon,which does not bring positive emotions, but on the contrary, during this period the fine sex feels an ailment and complains of poor state of health. Experts unanimously repeat that after the first signs have appeared, it is necessary to consult a doctor, since a decrease in the number of female hormones can lead to serious illnesses. And doctors do not recommend self-medication, which many people like so much, the only thing that can be done is to refrain from harmful habits, alcohol and smoking abuse, and lead an active lifestyle.