Symptoms of poisoning in different people canmanifest themselves in different ways. Moreover, the intensity of such unpleasant symptoms, as well as their appearance, varies depending on what and how much the injured person used. If this is a stale piece of meat, then the symptom of poisoning will be somewhat different than from conditionally edible mushrooms, etc. But nevertheless the similarity between such signs is still there, and we will name them a little lower.

first symptoms of poisoning

Causes of food poisoning

As is known, a symptom of poisoning in one or anotherof people occurs immediately or after a while after eating products contaminated with living microorganisms, toxins, chemical or toxic substances. In this case the organs of the digestive tract are most often affected. However, there are also bacteria that affect the nervous system, which can easily cause difficulty in breathing.

As statistics show, food poisoning inMost cases arise as a result of improper handling and storage of food products. That is why, in order to avoid such trouble, it is recommended that you prepare the food correctly and always place it in a refrigerator or freezer.

The first symptoms of poisoning by substandard products

poisoning symptom

Among the most "recognizable" signs of food poisoning, which are not very serious, we can distinguish the following:

  • severe diarrhea;
  • nausea;
  • pain and regular cramping in the abdomen;
  • vomiting;
  • fever;
  • chills;
  • stool with blood;
  • headache.

If the primary symptom of poisoning is not veryintensive, it is not necessary to call for medical help, because you can get rid of these unpleasant signs and at home. To do this, you must first get rid of the entire contents of the digestive tract. This is done by washing the stomach and intestines (drink a weak solution of potassium permanganate and put a cleansing enema). After that, it is recommended to take activated charcoal and drink "Regidron" in small sips throughout the day.

Symptoms for acute poisoning

Quite often people start themselves badlyfeel after eating improperly treated mushrooms (or poisonous, conditionally edible). For example, poisoning with honey mushrooms, the symptoms of which we will consider a little further, may come as a result of the fact that this species of mushrooms was harvested in a dysfunctional area, and then was incorrectly treated thermally. In such situations, unpleasant symptoms may appear within a couple of hours after eating.

fungal poisoning

So, the symptoms of acute poisoning can be called the following:

  • severe vomiting, which does not stop for a long time;
  • blue lips;
  • abundant and loose stools;
  • blanching of the skin;
  • rapid pulse (can be intermittent);
  • poor health and tremors.

If you observe these signs, it is recommended that you call the doctor right away.

It is also worth noting that with particularly severe poisoning, the victim may have symptoms such as:

  • sinking of the eyes;
  • drying of the throat and mouth;
  • formation of viscous and sticky saliva;
  • incontinence of fluid in the body.
  • </ ul </ p>