Education of the population for civil defense is a task of national importance. It is one of the highest priorities. The importance and necessity of it in peacetime is difficult to overestimate.
The main tasks of civil defense are the list
It consists of the following actions:
1. Educate the public about the ways in which it can protect itself from the dangers that occur as a result of hostilities or when they are conducted.
2. Notify residents of such dangers.
3. Evacuate people, as well as material and cultural values in a safe area.
4. Provide asylum seekers and personal protective equipment.
5. Conduct activities on light masking and other types of it.
6. During military operations and their consequences, conduct rescue operations.
7. Provide the affected population with medical care, urgently providing the required first aid measures.
8. Fight fires during military operations or their consequences.
9. Identify and identify areas affected by contamination - radioactive, chemical, biological, etc.
10. Disinfect the population, buildings, territory, equipment and carry out other urgent measures.
11. Restore and maintain order in places affected by hostilities.
12. Operatively organize the work of all necessary public services in the conditions of warfare.
13. Conduct a burial of corpses.
14. To develop measures aimed at the preservation of especially important facilities necessary for the stable functioning of the economic system and ensuring the survival and security of the population during the war.
15. To ensure and maintain GO resources in full readiness.
Civil Defense - a program for training the population
Method and detail of this actionis given in Resolution No. 841, adopted by the Government of the Russian Federation in November 2000. This document lists the main tasks for training the population in the field of civil defense. They include the following:
1. To study the types of protection against the dangers of martial law, the procedure for actions according to alert signals, the methods by which urgent medical assistance is provided, and the rules for the use of protective equipment, individual and collective.
2. Improve and refine skills related to the conduct and proper organization of GO activities.
3. Develop skills necessary to conduct emergency rescue work.
4. To conduct training in the field of civil defense in the organization of civil defense and its formations (that is, among personnel) the method of actions for protecting civilians and material values from the dangers of wartime.
Who are the trainees
All persons subject to civil defense training can be classified as one of the groups listed below:
1. Heads of GO federal authorities, heads of government (executive) subjects of the Russian Federation and local government leaders who, according to the post, act as chiefs of civil defense.
2. Officials, managers and employees of the bodies administering the GO activities (including the heads of organizations).
3. Personnel of the relevant formations.
4. Working population, not related to the composition of the formations.
5. Students of schools and students.
6. The unemployed population.
How and where are classes conducted
Carrying out civil defense training for residentsis carried out according to a unified system of training in this field and protection from situations having a natural and anthropogenic origin. Such training is one of the mandatory. It is conducted in the educational organizations of the Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense Affairs, in institutions where the skills of representatives of government bodies and other organizations are being conducted in the subjects of the Russian Federation, in the UMC and at courses of civil defense.
In addition, classes are conducted at the place of study,residence and work. Individuals heading the civil defense of organizations, workers in this sphere and teachers of the OBZH course are trained at least every 5 years.
What is being done to implement this important and urgent goal - training in the field of civil defense?
Functions of federal authorities
1. Plan and conduct activities that train officials and other employees.
2. To conduct organizational and methodological guidance, as well as control over the training process for personnel of all federal civil defense services and subordinate organizations (formations).
3. Develop state educational standards, as well as methods and programs for teaching students and schoolchildren the course OBZH and the subject "Safety of life".
4. Conduct a teaching discipline called "Safety of life" to students in those institutions that are in charge of these bodies.
5. Promote knowledge in the field of GO.
What are the authorities obliged to do in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation?
Their tasks are as follows:
1. Draw up plans for training the civil defense of the population.
2. Organize teaching and learning in educational institutions (both public and private) course OBZh.
3. To create and equip from a technical point of view courses, consulting points and the UMC with the organization of their activities.
4. Taking into account the specifics of the region, specify the programs for which officials and employees will be trained to train in such CMCs and courses.
5. Conduct training sessions with the participation of teachers of the OSH and the management of the Shelter.
6. To promote knowledge in the field of GO among the population.
7. To produce special literature and necessary manuals with the provision of their population.
8. To monitor the quality and course of education of citizens in the field of civil defense.
9. Train employees of their own organizations in this field with the specification of the composition and methodology of the necessary programs.
10. To monitor the state of the material and educational base for training in civil defense.
And what does the MES do?
The Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense and Emergency Situations requires the law to:
1. To conduct organizational and methodological guidance by a unified system for training the population in the field of civil defense and protection against emergencies in the organizational and methodical plan.
2. To conduct training of civil servants of government bodies - federal, and subjects of the Russian Federation.
3. To manage federal authorities, as well as subjects of the Russian Federation, local self-government in training personnel and civilians to protect themselves from the dangers of wartime.
4. Develop and approve training programs in the field of civil defense for different groups of listeners, except for students and schoolchildren, maintain a list of officials who are taking retraining or advanced training activities at the training centers of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the UMC and at the courses of civil defense.
5. Establish regulations on the duration and periodicity of exercises and necessary training in the field of civil defense.
6. To carry out certification on these issues of the chiefs of civil defense.
In the annex to the above-mentioned Regulations, the forms are established in which training is conducted in the field of GO with grouping.
What are they taught by their superiors?
Those who are the chief of the Civil Defense Service (heads of administrative bodies of the subjects of the Russian Federation and federal, local government leaders) are required to:
1. To conduct independent work with normative documents on all issues affecting the organization, planning and carrying out any activities related to civil defense.
2. To study and clarify its own functional duties related to the field of GO.
3. Personally participate in exercises and training, training and methodological fees and other activities related to GO.
Those who lead the civil defense of organizations (officials and rank-and-file workers) should:
1. Conduct self-training in this area.
2. To raise own qualification and to be retrained in educational organizations of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, as well as institutions of local authorities, in special centers and courses on civil defense.
3. Participate in ongoing exercises, training sessions, and other planned activities.
What do the personnel of the existing formations train in civil defense?
Those who on duty owe to the personnel of employees of civil defense organizations, should:
1. To steadily increase one's own qualification at the courses of the Civil Defense and in the corresponding CMCs. This applies mainly to the leaders of the formations.
2. To conduct training in the civil defense of the personnel of each formation directly at the work sites.
3. Participate in trainings and exercises related to civil defense.
How to work with the population not related to the formations
1. For the working population, it is envisaged to conduct classes without interruption from the place of work.
2. Citizens are obliged to regularly participate in ongoing trainings, exercises and other planned activities related to civil defense.
3. There is a study, individually, of the available available methods of protection against the dangers occurring during the war or as a result of military operations.
How to teach students and schoolchildren
1. During the school hours, the training of the OBL and the subject "Safety of vital activity" is taught.
2. Students and students should take part in all ongoing exercises and training of the civil defense system.
3. They are obliged to study manuals, memos and leaflets of the relevant subjects, watch TV programs and listen to radio broadcasts on GO.
And what is required of the non-working population?
1. The main form of work with this category of residents is to conduct activities with them on the subject of GO, that is, to conduct conversations, organize lectures, consultations, provide the necessary information, show training films, etc.
2. If possible, it is necessary to organize the participation of such citizens in the exercises conducted at the place of residence exercises.
3. As well as students, they need to be involved in obtaining information on this topic in all possible ways - reading manuals, memos, watching TV programs and listening to radio programs.