Class of state civil service - class, qualification, degree of suitability of the personto carry out an activity in the state agency in accordance with his skills, skills, knowledge. It is established by a federal legislative or other normative act. Let us further consider what are the class ranks of the state civil service. Table the correspondence of the main classes to military ranks will also be presented in the article.
First class officials of the state civil service were systematized by Peter 1 in the Table of Ranks. After the revolution of 1917, they were abolished. In 1943 the ranks were again introduced, but only for the employees of the prosecutor's office and investigative bodies. In today's operating table of classrooms of the state civil service each class corresponds to a certain military (special) rank. It was approved by the Decree of the Head of State in 2005.
In accordance with Federal Law No. 58 and No. 25, class officials of the state civil service receive officials of the federal, regional and municipal civilian civil service. The officials are also assigned to law enforcement officials.
It is worth saying that the classification of civil servants in Russiais considered one of the most difficult in administrative theory and practice. The fact is that the division of employees can be carried out according to various criteria. For example, depending on the level of state power, employees can be federal or regional civil servants.
The branches of government classify officialslegislative, executive, judicial bodies, the prosecutor's office and other higher state bodies. However, the most significant is the classification of employees by ranks, special and military ranks. Currently, it is most fully regulated by regulatory enactments.
The legislative framework
In 1995, qualification categories were established. However, in 2004 it was approved 79-FZ. He regulates the relations arising when entering the civil service, its passage. AT 79-FZ the interaction of the state structure and the person,terminating professional activities in her state. It should be said that along with this normative act, the provisions regulating the sphere in question are also present in Federal Law No. 58. The Law "On the Civil Service of the Russian Federation"The status (legal position) of federal civil servants and officials of state bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation is defined.
According to the current legislation, persons passing the federal civil service are assigned:
- diplomatic ranks;
- special / military ranks;
- class ranks.
As for employees of regional state structures,then they are subject to the Federal Law № 58. In the normative act it is established that these persons are assigned only class ranks. The corresponding position is fixed in Art. 13 (part 1 of item 2).
How is the class of the state civil service assigned?
The legislation stipulates the following rules:
- Assignment of civil service ranks is carried out exclusively in accordance with the replaced post.
- Employees whose terms of office are not restricted receive the rank after passing the qualification examination.
- Titles are assigned personally. At the same time, consistency must be observed, the professional level and duration of the civil service in the previous rank and substitute position should be taken into account.
Class of state civil service may be the next or the first. The latter is appropriated to the federal civil servant after the successful passing of the test. If it was not provided for in the contract, then the person can receive the rank only after 3 months. after the appointment to the post. The next degree the citizen receives after the expiration of the period determined for the service in the former rank. In this case, a person must replace a post for which a rank is assigned equal to or higher than that assigned to him.
State civil servants of the Russian Federation receive a regular rank consistently after the completion of the established period of stay at the previous stage. As an incentive measure, early graduation of the next class is allowed.
When transferring or receiving a citizen from the civil service of one type to another class, the rank must be taken into account.
In case of dismissal or dismissal, the class is retained. The basis for depriving a class rite is only a judicial decision.
When transferring a person from the civil service of one type toservice of a different type, the previously assigned rank is taken into account when the class is received at a new place of work. It should be noted that it is not automatically transferred. In Presidential Decree No. 113 of 2005, the following is defined. When entering a civil service for a person who has a class of another type of service, 1 class state civil service he receives according to a substitute position. If it turns out to be lower than the available one, the employee can get the rank a step higher, but within the group to which the post he is replacing belongs.
Names of ranks
AT list of classrooms of the state civil service included 5 items:
- The State Councilor.
- A real state adviser.
There are three classes in each group. The first class is considered to be the highest. In total, 15 ranks are obtained. The stages are clearly divided into groups of posts:
- Secretary 1-3 cl. corresponds to the younger group.
- Referent 1-3 cl. - the eldest.
- Advisor 1-3 cl. - leading.
- State Advisor 1-3 cl. - the main one.
- Actual state adviser 1-3 cl. - the highest.
Features of the assignment
Higher ranks - a real state counselor of 1-3 classes. - are appropriated by the President to a federal civil servant. Wherein:
- In executive structures, activitieswhich are headed by the Head of State, appropriation is carried out on the recommendation of their leadership, and in other executive bodies - on the proposal of the Government.
- In other state bodies of the federal level (judicial, legislative) or in their apparatus, the receipt of the next class is carried out on the presentation of their leadership.
The State Councilor's grades are 1-3 cells. are appropriated to the federal civil servants:
- Executive structures - by the Government.
- Other state bodies - their leaders.
The counsels of an adviser, a referent, a secretary of 1-3 cl. are appropriated by the head of the corresponding state body or his representative. In the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, the classes are obtained in accordance with the provisions of Federal Law No. 79. Usually, the rank of the chief and higher official groups is appropriated by the governors, the other by the heads of administrations of the Ministry of Defense and their subdivisions.
Terms of passage of civil service
The following periods are established by regulatory enactments for:
- Secretary, referent 3 and 2 cells. - not less than a year.
- Advisor and State Advisor 3 and 2 cells. - not less than two years.
- Actual State Advisor 3 and 2 cells. - usually not less than a year.
Terms of service for a secretary,a referent, an adviser and a state adviser. not installed. When appointing a civil servant to a higher post, he may receive another rank if the period of stay at the previous stage has expired.
Federal employees, who arespecialists and providing specialists and have no restrictions on the terms of office, as well as leaders included in the leading and main groups, the rank is appropriated after passing the exam. Persons who are on the posts of the category "leaders", belonging to the group of higher positions, pass to the next level also after the examination. At the same time, the decision on his surrender must be made by the representative of the employer in the person of the head of the federal state agency.
For special merits in the service of rank may be appropriated:
- Until the end of the service, but not earlier than six months in the current position and not higher than the class corresponding to this post.
- At the end of the period - a step higher, but within the limits of the job group to which the post belongs.
Peculiarities of payment
Normative acts for special conditions of service are provided for surcharge. For a class of state civil service it is set as a percentage of the salary for each group of posts:
- The highest - 150-200%.
- Home - 120-150%.
- The leader is 90-120%.
- The senior - 60-90%.
- The younger - up to 60%.
Ratio of class ranks of the state civil service and military ranks
It is established by Presidential Decree No. 113 (as of 01.02.2005) and No. 38 (as of 14.01.2011).
Actual State Councilor 1 cl.
Actual State Councilor 2 cells.
Vice Admiral, Lieutenant-General.
Actual State Councilor 3 cells.
Rear Admiral, Major-General.
State Advisor 1 cl.
Captain 1 rank, Colonel.
State Advisor 2 cells.
Captain 2 rank, lieutenant colonel.
State Advisor 3 cells.
captain of rank 3, major.
Adviser 1 cl.
Advisor 2 cells.
the senior lieutenant.
Advisor 3 cells.
Referent 1 cl.
Referent 2 cells.
senior midshipman / ensign.
Referent 3 cells.
Secretary 1 cl.
Secretary 2 cells.
Secretary 3 cells.
According to Presidential Decree No. 1563 of 21.11.2012 for these employees are also established class officials of the state civil service. Wrist movements of employees to the daily clothing form can be seen below. The division of the ranks of prosecutors' employees into groups is not provided.
Verification is conducted to establish compliancecivil servant of the post he replaces. Attestation is appointed every 3 years. By special decision, an extraordinary audit can be conducted. To carry out the certification, a commission is formed.
At the meeting documents are considered,the message of the civil servant is heard. If necessary, the head of the attestee is invited. He assesses the professional activity of a subordinate. During the certification, the commission determines the compliance of the civil servant's activity with the qualification requirements, assesses his participation in the tasks assigned to the division, the complexity of the work and its effectiveness. In addition, the results of the execution of the regulations, experience, compliance with limitations, professional knowledge are taken into account. Of no less importance is the absence of violations, the fulfillment of requirements, duties.
Based on the results of the certification, the commission makes a decision. The commission can establish that the civil servant:
- Corresponds to the post.
- It corresponds to the replaced position and is recommended for inclusion in the reserve for appointment to a vacant position within the limits of official growth.
- Corresponds to the position on condition of advanced training or successful retraining.
- Does not correspond to the replaced post.
It is conducted to resolve the issue of obtainingcivil servants of a class rank. As a rule, the examination is appointed no more often than once a year and at least once every 3 years. Within the framework of the event, the commission evaluates the knowledge, skills and skills of civil servants in accordance with the regulations, responsibilities, complexity of professional activities. Statutory acts provide for evaluation methods. These include an individual interview, testing.
It consists in the admission of a citizen tocivil service. An employment contract is the agreement between the representative of the employer and the candidate for the position. This document establishes the duties and rights of the parties. The contract may provide for additional conditions. Among them:
- Test when entering the civil service.
- Preservation of confidentiality of information,(or other secret, protected by law), official information, if the use of this information is provided in the official regulations.
- Performance indicators and terms of payment associated with them.
Additional conditions should not worsen the position of a civil servant in comparison with the provision established by Federal Law No. 79.
It acts as an integral element of the administrative regulations of the state body. It includes:
- Official duties, responsibility, civil servants' rights.
- Qualification requirements for the nature, levelskills and knowledge, presented to the person replacing the relevant post. The regulations may also provide for the requirements for length of service or experience in the field of training (specialty), education.
- The list of issues in the discussion of which a civil servant is obliged or entitled to participate in the preparation of draft normative legal acts or managerial (or other) decisions.
- Procedures, terms of preparation and consideration of the projects specified above, the order of their coordination and acceptance.
- Rules of service interaction of a civil servant with employees of the same state body, other state structures, other organizations and individuals.
- The list of services provided to legal entities and citizens on the basis of administrative regulations.
- Indicators of effectiveness and effectiveness of professional activity of a civil servant.
Regardless of the rank in the event of violation of regulations, contract terms, norms of legislation, disciplinary sanctions may be imposed on a state official.
- Repeated failure to perform official duties without good reason, if the civil servant has another disciplinary penalty.
- Appearance at work in a state of intoxication (toxic, narcotic, alcoholic).
- Disclosure of information constituting a state secret or other secret protected by law, as well as official information that it became known in connection with the performance of duties.
- Admission to civil servants, replacing the governingpost, unreasonable decision, if it entailed the violation of the integrity of property, the misuse of material values or other damage to the property of the state agency.
In the normative acts, other violations are envisaged, for which the civil servant can be dismissed.