What is a print? This is the name of the image printed on fabric, paper, plastic and other types of materials. Recently, the technique of drawing drawings mechanically has many kinds and differences. Applied printing technique in a wide variety of areas. A vivid example is the printing of promotional products. In this article, we will talk about what a print is on fabric.
Every season designers of clothes come up with anddevelop all kinds of drawings, combinations of colors and styles. If the color scheme gives a general idea of the trends of the coming season, then the prints make the subject of the wardrobe more interesting and unique. They are placed almost on every thing: from dresses, skirts, blouses and ending with sophisticated accessories. Trend prints 2013 represent geometric or floral patterns, polka dots, as well as bold ethnic motifs. Images have both a classical appearance, and all sorts of interpretations and stylizations. So, let's consider the question of what a print is, and at the same time make our wardrobe brighter and colorful.
- Flower motifs were the main trend infor many seasons in a row. And this is not surprising, because such a drawing of clothes makes the girl more feminine, creates an image of a gentle and romantic beauty.
- Prints with animal motif suit bold andactive women. In addition to the classic image of animals, in the new season will be popular blurry fingerprints, optical illusions and images of logos. Such prints can be found on clothes, bags and shoes.
- Thin or wide, horizontal orvertical, in traditional black and white or in other colors - print in the form of strips firmly established in the new season. This ornament can be found on all items of the wardrobe. A brave option is to fully wear such an ensemble. You can add a monochrome gamut with a bright accent in the form of an accessory with a striped pattern.
- Abstract drawing. A lot of designers gave preference to this motive. What is a print in the form of abstraction? This is a chaotically ordered combination of all kinds of shades, geometric shapes or other drawings. Clothing with this image in itself looks bright and original. Creating an image with such a thing, you need to be very careful and carefully choose accessories.
- A print in the form of a cage is mandatory inwardrobe of every fashionista. Together with the pattern in the form of strips, this motif will be popular in the coming season too. Some designers preferred the cage in pastel colors, while others use bold contrast combinations of this pattern.
- Ethnic motifs are one of the maintrends of the coming season. What is a print in ethnic motives? These are national patterns of different nationalities or tribes. For example, Aztec ornaments, motifs from the countries of the East and Central Africa will be very popular.
Paisley (also called "Indian cucumber") firmly established himself on the catwalks. This season, this print has become even more popular and in demand.