The Moscow region is full of itssights, but being on its territory, it is difficult to visit all the existing monuments of architecture, monuments and museums, however it is necessary to examine one of the most important ones.
For travel, you can use your car, or book a bus tour. In order to visually see the location of the desired objects, there is
Traveling, it is worth paying attention to the chic churches and monasteries of the region.
Trinity-Sergius Lavra, located in the citySergiev Posad on the bank of the river Konchury, was erected in 1337 by Sergius of Radonezh. It is the largest stauropegic Orthodox male monastery on the territory of Russia.
In the city of Zvenigorod is locatedSavvino-Storozhevsky Monastery. It was founded in 1398 by the Monk Savva, who was a disciple of Sergius of Radonezh. In the vicinity of the monastery there is a museum of local lore.
The oldest building on Volokolamsky shaftis considered the Resurrection Cathedral, which was built in the 15th century. Here is the St. Nicholas Cathedral, designed by the architect KA. Tone and founded in the 19th century.
New Jerusalem's stauropegial monastery was built in 1656 near the Istra River. Here is buried its founder - Patriarch Nikon. Nearby is the Museum of Wooden Architecture.
In the Ruza district there is the Intercession Church, made in the Baroque style, which gracefully passes to classicism. The first mention of it is dated 1705 year.
Famous manors and museums deserve special attention.
In the Krasnogorsk district there is the Arkhangelskoye estate. It is a collection of artistic and architectural creativity of the late 18th century.
In the estate Abramtsevo, which is located in the Sergiev Posad district, you can admire the architectural monuments of the 18-19 century, and a wonderful park.
The house-museum of Tchaikovsky in the town of Klin is named after the famous composer who once lived here.
Very interesting museum named after AP Gaidar, who is also in Klin. Built in 1989, with its exhibits, it perfectly reflects the life of the pre-war city.
In 8 km. south of Moscow is the manor of Ostafyevo. In the early 17th century it was called "Klimovo, Nechaevo identity", and in the middle of the 18th century, when it was annexed to the village of Ostafyevo, it got its real name.
In the estate Melikhovo from 1892 to 1899 lived A.P. Chekhov. Here he wrote some of his plays. In 1951 the first monument to Chekhov was erected on the territory of the estate. Exclusive Borodino military historical museum-reserve is located directly on the famous Borodino field in the Mozhaisk region of the region.
A lot of interesting exhibits can be seen in the Mytishchi historical and artistic and Balashikhinsky local lore museums.
The largest in the Moscow region is the museumarcheology and art "Zaraisk Kremlin", and the Armored Museum in Kubinka is one of the largest in the world. Within its walls is simply a huge collection of the most diverse weapons of the world.