Advertising is a modern way to introducebuyers with their goods. She talks about the merits of the product and moves a person to buy it. However, there are special tools that work more efficiently, because they can influence the human subconscious. Knowing this, manufacturers invent new tricks that we eventually want to use their services or buy such a thing necessary to us! Example of product advertising: for sure, each of us has just memorized by heart that chewing gum "Orbit" supports Ph at the proper level. And going to buy something like that, we remember exactly this brand. This is the effect of the promotion of goods on the market.
The target audience
Before you start an advertising campaign, you need toDetermine which category of the population your products are designed for. It is this factor that will help you understand where the advertising and promotion of the product will work. There are a lot of ways, but each person has his own priorities: if it is, for example, a medicine that suits the elderly, do not actively promote it on dating sites! It will be a waste of time. But to place a board or print an advertisement in an authoritative newspaper is the right decision. Attractive flyers, advertising brochures that can be distributed in the clinic, will be much more effective and will find your potential buyers faster.
Well, for young people who are looking forsports equipment, will correctly place information in social networks or on popular youth sites. In addition, this audience is attracted to video clips or information on the popular radio wave.
Outdoor advertising - a powerful weapon
This type of advertising is often calledobtrusive, but marketers say that it is very effective. And it works like this: a person against the will reads advertising leaflets and remembers slogans. And our subconscious mind processes information and draws conclusions. The result will not take long: we already want to buy this or that thing or use a particular service.
What is the advertising of goods and services? Which external media can I use? Here is a list of the most popular tools:
- Shields are familiar items that come across to usTo the eyes of the whole city. They attract attention and force the client to obtain more detailed information about the company or service. The working side is aimed at the flow of people, but the non-working is not so effective, because to study the written it is necessary to turn around.
- Pointers are a simple form of advertising thatexplains to the person where to go to find your store or office. Example of advertising a product: nice prints of small legs on the asphalt or in the supermarket hall. Such signs may be of interest and lead to the department where the required products are exhibited.
- Stretching - stretching advertising tents, which are more oftenare located above the trails and local roads. The driver has the opportunity to read the text and remember the contact data - this option is considered more effective than the shields.
- People-sandwiches - an excellent advertising course: people dress up in costumes that attract attention, and communicate with potential customers.
- Advertising on public transport is not too expensive, but it works fine. She sees a huge flow of people.
- Urban design - the creation of advertising images on shops, curbstones, kiosks.
Types of advertising can be distinguished by the type of impact on the client and by the method of placement. One of the easiest ways to spread information can be called static advertising:
- Ads in elevators. Despite the simplicity of the call for action, this method works effectively. Man, being in a confined space, is simply forced to study the material, which is located directly at eye level. So he will remember it, and maybe even get interested.
- Advertising in the metro and transport. The situation is similar. Only it works even more actively - a lot of free time, plus there is an opportunity not only to read the material, but also to analyze it.
Internet - an assistant in the promotion of goods
Well, of course, nowhere to be done withoutglobal network! Advertising of any product should be not only qualitative, but also accessible to the general public. And the easiest way to achieve this is on the Internet - millions of people search for the right information every day, and your advertising encourages them to make the right choice. In addition, it is on the network that you will be able to use all available types of information: radio, text prospectuses, videos. Main types:
- Banner - a graphic image in the form of ordinaryrectangular ad. The most common and effective type of advertising. You place text, image or contacts on your ad and place it on any site.
- Text advertising - a few lines about yourcompany or product can be placed on a thematic or any other site. And you can write an article from which the reader learns useful information (the highlight of the text - a link to the promoted product).
- Video materials. It is worth such advertising is not cheap, but its efficiency is just at the height. Example of advertising a product: the company Coca-Cola actively places clips in the network, which are not inferior in quality to television analogues. Manufacturers urge to try the best drink in the company of friends or on vacation. Another hidden weapon can be called viral advertising: you watch a video - and you have a desire to share it with other users. That is, you yourself are already advertising your favorite products.
The network is very actively used contextual advertising, which has proven itself well. Marketers say that it is able to sell anything! There are two types of such an event:
- Texts and banners that have onpages that coincide in meaning and context with similar advertising. This method has a huge plus - it does not irritate the reader so much and can be very useful in the content of the information.
- Advertising placed in search engines. It works simply: you enter a query into the search engine, and as a result, the window with an image or description of the promoted product / service pops up to the right or left. Example of advertising the goods: "We will sell cars cheaply", "We will make furniture quickly and qualitatively".
This type of advertising is perfect for bothnovice businessmen, and for real professionals. In addition, you have a good chance to save money - the cash costs are almost nonexistent, but you'll have to spend a lot of time. What is the method? Everyone knows that the popularity of social networks and various forums and blogs only increases, which means that you have an excellent platform where you can promote your product. Write feedback, share impressions, recommend a broad mass of members of the forum ... As a consequence, people begin to perceive such recommendations as proven and reliable information. Thus, a lot of companies work, and the result really is: in addition to promoting their products, the company also acquires a good business reputation. For example, advertising a new product requires the company to have a positive public opinion. With the help of guerrilla marketing, you can constantly form and nurture interest in your products.
Television and print advertising
It is worth this type of advertising is not cheap, but it worksexcellent. The thing is that it is able to reach a very wide audience. And everyone can find something for themselves. So if you are willing to spend a lot of money on the promotion of goods and services - use the media of any level, besides visual advertising is perfectly perceived by the potential buyer.
Dear readers, all types of advertising are effective indifferent degrees. It is necessary to take into account many factors that it really helped you to promote your own business. But remember: in order to increase your sales, you will have to invest in informing potential buyers. Good luck!