The most popular thing for women of fashion and fashion issnipe, yoke, transformer, or scarf-tube. Spokes or a crochet it can be connected literally for a couple of days. For this product, any thread: wool, wool, acrylic, cotton, grass, angora. All this is possible due to varieties of snod, which can be both delicate, dense, and delicate.
What is a scarf-tube?
With spokes such an article is knitted with a width of 15, 30, 40,60 cm and length 30, 40, 75, 85 cm. Decorative openwork scarves are long and wide. They can be worn with a noose, thrown over your shoulders like a poncho, cover your head like a hood. More often openwork snods do not warm, but perform a decorative function.
For the cold season, short pipes are knit,protecting the neck. For these purposes, choose a large pattern (rhombuses, braids, elastic, cones), since in this case, the underside of the product will not be visible. If the snitch will wrap around the neck several times, then pick up such a drawing so that you can not see where the face, and where the wrong side. For example, pay attention to the handkerchief, rice knit or elastic.
Scarf-yoke can be worn with any clothing and indifferent variations. Most often the snore is worn with a long loop, like a hood, or wrapped around the neck in two or three turns. With the help of it you can give a unique look to an open dress, throwing it on your shoulders in the manner of sweaters with your sleeves down or collar. Some young women are used as a skirt.
How to tie a scarf-pipe with knitting needles: patterns of rubber bands
Choose the size of the product. Most often take a standard size of 40 x 60 cm. Take a picture and knit a sample, according to which calculate the number of loops and rows. Snud can be created on circular knitting needles as a single finished product or from two canvases that will need to be sewn.
What pattern to choose for a snitch? The product looks great with a volumetric pattern, but unusual gum will also transform the scarf. Let's consider some simple schemes for beginners.
Eraser made of ornaments. The number of loops should be a multiple of 5 (in the asterisks a part of the rapport is shown, which must be repeated to the end of the row).
- All the odd numbers are knit: * 2 purl loops (IP), then go 1 facial (LP), remove the next loop unbound as front (NPL) *.
- All the even numbers begin with * 3 PIs, then there are 2 LP *.
Indian twisted column. The number of loops is a multiple of 4 with an additional loop.
- Odd numbers start with 1 LP, * then you bind 3 IPs together, then you do not remove the loop, but tie it with the front one and then again with the wrong one, 1 LP *.
- Even rows are sewn by purl.
Scheme of snitch with braids
Spit any product attached to wealth, splendor. So, how does the scarf-pipe match with knitting needles? The description is simple:
- For the scarf, dial 126 loops and circle them into a circle.
- Snood will contain two patterns: a handkerchief of 9 loops and braids of 33 loops. It is from this calculation that you sew all the scarf loops, beginning with the handkerchief pattern. It will be 3 times to repeat the picture.
- In the 14th row, you need in the middle of the handkerchieftie two PIs together, then you will get 123 loops on the spokes. Such reduction should be done in the 108th, 112th, 116th and 118th circles in order to give the product the desired shape.
- After 63 centimeters (120th row) there should be 108 loops left on the spokes, which you close.
A handkerchief pattern on circular knitting needlesalternation of the front and back rows. To create a braid, work with only 6 loops, the first three of which are transferred to the auxiliary spoke before or after work, tie them face down on the working spoke and do the same with the loops on the auxiliary spoke.
Description of knitting a scarf with a cord
For the product, take 300 g of yarn from 50% wool andthe same polyacrylate, with a footprint of 100 g is about 60 m. For such a thread, you need thick circular knitting needles N 12-15. If you have not worked with such knitting needles yet, practice. Knitting should not be tight or loose. In the 10-centimeter sample there will be only 7 loops and 10 rows.
This is the easiest knitting knitting. Scarf-tube (transformer) completely fits with the facial smoothness and only in certain places holes are made with the help of napids.
- Type 47 loops and knit only 30 rows on the circular knitting needles.
- Each 10th row is tied: * 2 hinges together face, you make 2 nakida (H), take off the loop as front, tie one LP and stretch it through the first shot (SLP), 2 LP *.
Please note that the nakids are tied innext series of conventional facial. After 30 cm, close all the hinges. The cord is knitted from 4 loops of 1.3 m long and stretches it through the napkin. Sew the hands to the ends of the cord.
For this model it is better to take bright juicy colors: 200 grams of acrylic with the addition of methanite (100 g about 400 m) and as much fancy yarn (100% polyester). In the shaped coils of the footage, the thread will be less - 80 m in 200 g. For knitting the scarf, circular 4-mm spokes will fit.
First, make a product pattern. Draw a rectangle with a length of 75 cm and a width of 37 cm. Knitting starts with the length of the scarf with the usual stocking pattern (or facial, or purl loops). Due to the brightness of the color and the combination of yarns of different densities, an elegant scarf-tube (knitting needles) is obtained.
Scheme of alternation of series:
- 23 rows of acrylic;
- one row of shaped threads.
After 70 cm alternate one row from the shaped and acrylic yarn. After 5 cm (this is 6 rows), close the loop. Such a snod can be worn over a classic coat like a poncho or worn like a hood.
For an openwork pattern, fine yarn is best,where mohair 56%, polyamide 30% and wool 14% and 3,5-milliliter circular knitting needles. It will take only 100 g (in 50 g 280 m). The scarf will be 40 cm high and a circle of 90 cm. Now let's see how a light fishnet scarf-pipe fits with knitting needles. With the description of the scheme, work carefully, as in the even number the rapport of the pattern changes.
Type 180 loops and knit 4 rows of garter stitch. In the fifth circle, all the loops will be facial. Here, evenly reduce 4 loops. Then go to the main pattern:
- 1 row: 2 N (in the next row the first cap is removed), 2 N, SLP, 5 LP;
- 2 series: 3 LP, crossed front (2 LPs tied behind the back wall together), 4 LP;
- 3 row: 2 H, 2 H, 2 LP, SLP, 3 LP;
- 4 rows: 5 LP, crossed facial, 2 LP;
- 5 row: 2 H, 4 LP, SLP, 2 N;
- 6 row: 6 LP, crossed facial, 1 LP;
- 7 row: 5 LP, 2 together face (2 VLP), 2 N, 2 N;
- 8 series: 4 LP, 2 LPP, 3 LP;
- 9 series: 3 LP, 2 LPG, 2 LP, 2 H, 2 N;
- 10 series: 2 LP, 2 LPG, 5 LP;
- 11 series: 2 H, 2 VLP, 4 LP, 2H;
- 12 series: 1 LP, 2 LPG, 6 LP.
The main pattern is 39 cm. Next comes a series of facial loops, in which you evenly subtract 22 loops (approximately 7 and 8 loops). On the spokes should remain 154 loops, which in the next 4 rows need to be tied with a placard pattern and close.