Box with your own hands is a useful thing for everyonecases of life. It can be useful for decorating a gift, storing any small things, just as an interior decoration. Do it yourself will not be very difficult. Today you will learn how to make a paper box. And this will be the beginning of your acquaintance with the origami technique.
Before you begin to work,what size will be your box. It is recommended to start with the size of the square, which will give an ordinary A4 sheet. Our step-by-step instruction is based on it. Then, having stuffed your hand, you can make boxes of any size and for any purpose. So, let's get started.
Box by yourself: step-by-step instruction
- We take a sheet of A4 size and cut out a square from it.
- Fold the square sheet under one and the second diagonal, to get it like this:
- Now add one corner of the paper so that it touches the center point of our workpiece.
- The same is done with the other corners.
- Now take one side of our workpiece and bend it in half so that it touches the center.
- The same is done with the other side. It should look like this:
- We unfold both sides and see that our square billet has a large number of folds. If you draw them in bright colors on the reverse side, here's what we'll see:
- We take scissors and make cuts in the places shown.
- Fold the corners inside the box to thereby create one wall.
- The same is done with the other parties.
- We fix the corners inside the box with glue.
- We fold the corner of the last side of the box inside and also glue it.
So, the box itself is almost ready. More precisely, its cover. To make the bottom part, you need to do everything described above. But remember that the bottom of the box should be slightly smaller than the lid, so that the latter can be covered. You can choose your colors for the decoration of the box, as well as hold its decor, by gluing or drawing something. Everything will depend on the purpose for which you are going to use it.
Exactly the same way can be done anda box of cardboard with your own hands, of course, if the cardboard is not very tight, it is easy to flex and expand. Since the cardboard looks dull, it can later be beautifully decorated, pasted with bright paper, newspaper clippings, etc.
The above step allows you to make miniatureboxes, for example, for storing ornaments, packing a small gift. By the way, a box for a gift with your own hands, made of paper, is not entirely practical, so it is advisable to paste it again, and inside put foam, covered with a cloth, which will accommodate your present. The box lid can be effectively decorated with colors, ribbons, beads, rhinestones, etc.
Now you know how a box can be made with your own hands. True, this is one of a considerable number of options, quite simple and fast.