The receipt of fixed assets in the organization can occur in several ways. Specialists have united them into the following groups:
- Entering into the authorized capital.
- Acquisition from third-party companies and manufacturers.
- Manufacturing, construction, construction.
- Exchange for other property. Fixed assets in this case come in accordance with contracts that provide for the fulfillment of obligations through non-monetary funds.
- Free receipt. In this case, the main form of receipt is a gift contract. In accordance with it, one side donates or takes on the obligation to transfer the object to the other party.
In any of the above casesaccounting for the receipt of fixed assets. All subsequent costs are recorded as investments in assets (non-current) in the respective accounts. Thus, the accounting of the receipt of fixed assets is reflected in the account on investments in non-current assets. The information is reflected in the context of sub-accounts on the acquisition of land plots, various nature use objects. Accounting for the receipt of fixed assets is carried out and on articles on the construction of the relevant facilities and their acquisition.
In the debit of the account on investments in non-equity assetsthe cost of acquiring assets, bringing them into a usable state, market value (for free), as well as the agreed cost (with respect to investments in the share capital) are reflected.
Accounting for the receipt of fixed assets also provides for the reflection of VAT that is not subject to entry into the original value.
According to the law, the founders have the right to make contributions to the stock (statutory) capital in both monetary and non-monetary form. Founders can act both legal entities and citizens.
As primary documents, which confirm the receipt of fixed assets and which serve as the basis for their acceptance to accounting, it should be considered:
- The decision of the general constituent assembly and the memorandum of association. These documents contain information on the monetary valuation of fixed assets contributed to the share capital.
- Act of an independent appraiser.
- Invoice and invoice for the cost of the performed valuation.
- Documents confirming the costs associated with the receipt (acquisition) of fixed assets, delivery, as well as bringing them into a usable state.
As the initial cost is recognized a monetary valuation, which is agreed by the founders, unless otherwise provided by law.
To the initial cost of funds received,at the expense of investing in the share capital, carry the actual expenses of the enterprise for the delivery and bringing them into a suitable state. In accordance with them, an accounting estimate of the resources of the enterprise is carried out.
In the organization, there may be a dropoutfixed assets. This can be due to liquidation, in connection with complete moral or physical depreciation, of donating in accordance with the terms of the gift or sale agreement to outside parties or companies. The reasons for this include the exchange of other property, as well as the transfer as an investment in the share capital of other companies.
Accounting for the retirement of fixed assetsspecial commission. It includes representatives of technical and economic organizations and services, as well as a person or representative of the enterprise that hosts the facility. Members of the commission shall be inspected and the possibility or impossibility of subsequent exploitation established. In accordance with the results of the inspection, liquidation acts are prepared for writing off the funds.