Most likely, not everyone knows what a vertuta is. So, this is a batch of Moldovan cuisine, a roll made of dough filled with various fillings. In Pridnestrovie and Moldavia, each hostess can prepare this dish with cheese, meat, cottage cheese, apples and cabbage, many other salty or sweet fillings. In Russia, such recipes also begin to spread gradually. Today, let's try to figure out how to prepare a revolver with a pumpkin.
We prepare a home revolver with a pumpkin
Now we will prepare a lunch portion, useful andvery tasty. Of all the possible fillings, we will choose our own - the original one. And our dish will be - vertuta with pumpkin. To prepare four servings we will need: 500 grams of flour, 200 ml of water, a teaspoon of salt, 100 ml of vegetable oil, 500 grams of pumpkin. First of all, we prepare the dough for the roll: mix flour, vegetable oil, water and salt. Water must be warm. The dough will turn out to be not hard. We set it aside while we rub it on a large grater pumpkin. If you want, you can add an apple.
Recipe of the vertuta with pumpkin and berries
When the time of Lent comes, many are veryI want to eat something sweet. Today we will have a Moldovan revolver with a pumpkin. Prepare it simply and not for very long. For eight servings we need: 500 grams of flour, 200 grams of water, 100 grams of vegetable oil, a teaspoon of salt, pumpkin, cinnamon, sugar sand, berry and sesame.
The original recipe: a pivot from a pita with a pumpkin
It happens that the hostess wouldpreparation of this dish, but there is not much time, especially on the preparation of the dough. In this case there is a simplified version of the vertut. They can be cooked with lavash, that is, it only remains to fill, and the dish is almost ready. So we will now deal with this matter.
We prepare a pivot from a pita
Vertuta with pumpkin, wrapped in lavash, is prepared as follows:
- First of all we make the filling. To do this, knead the fork with cottage cheese, add eggs to it and mix it.
- We wash greens, we dry and chop finely. Add salt to taste cottage cheese and mix it with greens. If you want to get a sweet twirl, then you need to add steamed raisins instead of greens.
- Melt butter in the bowl.The next stage - lay on the surface of the table a sheet of lavash and grease it with melted butter. We spread the stuffing from the cottage cheese, try to distribute it evenly throughout the surface of the cake.
- We turn the pita into a roll. We perform the same procedure with the second sheet.
- Prepared rolls put in shape, grease them with beaten egg yolk.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and send it to form. Bake for 20-30 minutes. Everything, the dish is ready.
- We cut it in portions and serve it on the table. Such vertutas are delicious and appetizing, both hot and cold.
Recipe of the vertuta with pumpkin and brynza
Ingredients:250 grams of flour, 150 grams of water, 100 grams of butter, 50 - olive, one chicken egg, 600 grams of pumpkin, 150 grams of cheese, 50 grams of brandy, ground black pepper, two teaspoons of sugar sand, salt. Prepare the dish "Vertuta with pumpkin", a recipe with the addition of cheese.