For cooking stew, many housewiveschoose the pork. This dish turns out more juicy and delicate than beef, besides it is just perfectly combined with vegetables. Everyone who is already fed up with the usual menu and wants to try something new and interesting, you will definitely enjoy stewed pork with tomatoes and onions. We offer a choice of three of the best recipes for cooking this dish.
Pork stew with tomatoes: recipe
The highlight of this dish is incredibly delicioussauce and juicy, tender meat that just melts in your mouth. Meanwhile, stewed pork with tomatoes and onion according to this recipe is prepared very simply. The main thing is to stick to the whole sequence of actions.
- Pork shovel (2 kg) cut into large pieces, rinse and dry with a towel. Grate meat with a mixture of salt and pepper.
- Heat the vegetable oil in the brazier (30 ml) and fry the pork pieces until golden brown, then put them on the dish.
- In the same dishes, where the meat was fried, add finely chopped vegetables (onions, carrots, celery stalks). Pass for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic to the vegetable roast. Passer for 2 minutes, then add the tomato puree. To make it, 2 tomatoes to blanch, remove the upper peel, cut them, remove the seeds and grind the fleshy part with a blender. Stew all together until the sauce becomes caramel color.
- Add flour to the vegetables (50 g). After another 2 minutes, add the red wine (1 glass) into the sauce. Boil half the mixture, then return the meat to the brazier.
- Pork will be stewed in beef or other broth, with which the meat is completely poured into the brazier. Add the same bay leaf and pepper.
- Stew the meat on the lowest heat for 3 hours under the closed lid. Then it should be transferred to a serving dish and served.
Pork stew with onions, tomatoes and greens
We offer to cook one more tasty dish. Stewed pork with tomatoes and onion is cooked very quickly. Meat for this dish is cut into thin strips, which are first fried in vegetable oil, and then stewed in tomato sauce.
Stewed pork with tomatoes and onion is cooked on low heat for 1 hour. After that, the meat, sprinkled with herbs, can be served to a table with rice or mashed potatoes.
Stewed pork ribs in a multivark
Pork ribs, cooked with tomatoes and onions, are no less delicious than the pulp. The fastest way is to extinguish them in a multivark, but you can simmer the meat and on the stove on a slow fire.