The recipe for chocolate sausages can be different - withusing normal milk or condensed milk, with or without butter, with the addition of eggs or fruits. Everything depends on the imagination of the chef himself, and also on his skills. Therefore, your attention is given to various classic recipes - how to cook chocolate sausage. With some of them even a novice cook can cope.
The recipe for chocolate sausages:
I. The simplest and most common is chocolate sausage with condensed milk, the recipe of which is given below.
- One kilogram of broken cookies or any other large cookie, for example, "Jubilee". It is desirable that the cookies do not have any additives, otherwise it will affect the taste of the sausage.
- Bank boiled condensed milk.
- One tile of dark chocolate.
- First you need to break the cookies into small onespieces. To do this, you can use a blender. Keep track of the texture, because we do not need dust from cookies, but small pieces. Therefore, it is better to crush only a part of the cookie in this way, and the rest - to break with your hands. Large pieces should be no larger than 1 centimeter.
- Chocolate bar is rubbed into a deep container on a fine grater. This procedure should be done fairly quickly, as the chocolate melts right in your hands.
- Now you need to mix the crushed cookies withwith condensed milk. It is best to mix this mixture with your hands, as using a spoon a homogeneous mass can not work. You can take a plastic bag or a mitten so that there is no direct contact of the mass with the hand. When the dough is well blended, small sausages must be rolled from it. Then we dip the sausages into grated chocolate and send it to the refrigerator for one hour.
Note. If you roll not sausages, but balls, then in the middle you can put a small piece of banana. Then also roll in the chocolate crumb and put in a cold place. Get a very tasty dessert, which can be served with the same ice cream ball. Bon Appetit!
II. A recipe for chocolate sausages using butter.
For the preparation we need:
- 200 grams of cookies. Choose one that is simpler, not too expensive. It contains less different additives, and therefore the taste of sausages will not be affected.
- Sugar sand - 50 grams.
- Butter - one package.
- Cocoa powder - 75 grams.
- Egg - 1 piece.
Technology of preparation:
- On the steam bath you have to melt the butter. Take care that it does not boil, but only completely melted.
- Next, we cook crumbs from cookies as well as inprevious recipe. You can leave more large pieces, then the sausage will be less sweet. In this very crumb we add the melted butter. We begin to knead, then gently add the egg. If you add it immediately, then the protein can curdle because of the oil temperature.
- Add sugar and cocoa. Thoroughly knead the dough, so that it becomes a uniform consistency.
- As soon as the dough becomes "tight", you canto form sausage. For this, you can use both a plastic bag and a silicone mold. Take what you think is more convenient. Put the mass in a prepared container, and then remove it for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Before serving, be sure to cut the chocolate sausage into equal pieces.
In the recipe for chocolate sausages, you can still addsuch an ingredient as cognac, just one tablespoon. Then such a dessert will amaze all guests and even gourmets, and you will be the "star of the evening". Experiment with the ingredients, and then each time you will get more and more new and delicious homemade chocolate sausages.