Each room in the apartment, including the bathroom, must be functional, comfortable, cozy and warm.
- drying towels;
- heating of the room;
- preventing the formation of dampness and mold.
At the moment, a widea line of heated towel rails. The most traditional coil for the bathroom is a water coil, although both electric coils and combined ones are successfully sold. When choosing them, do not be guided by the price. It is by no means the main criterion by which a towel warmer is chosen.
Let's consider each of them in detail
A water coil for the bathroom is installed by people,who like simple solutions. But a simple solution is not always right. And what if there is no hot water? It's good if you have independent heating or a boiler.
Combined coil in the bathroom is recommended to install in the case where it is necessary to optimize the costs of its use and solve the problem with interruptions in the supply of heated water.
A little about the installation of coils
Before buying and installing the device you need to calculate some criteria:
- the operating pressure must correspond to the pressure in the system itself. If there are jumps in this indicator in the system, it is necessary to find out for which maximum pressure your device is designed;
- According to the tables attached to the coil, it is necessary to calculate the index of its thermal power.
But that's not all ...
The radiator and pipes can be of different metals,then, when they are connected, a dielectric gasket is installed, which will prevent the generation of wandering currents that arise upon contact of various metals.
Electric coils are installed a little easier, but there are also nuances here:
- Bathroom - a room where a high degree of humidity. Proceeding from this, the connection must be carefully designed;
- The sockets are mounted in a qualitative manner in the walls;
- it is necessary to choose a splash-proof model of the radiator with a tight-fitting lid;
- The coil is connected with a double-insulated cable.
So, you are determined what kind of coil you need inbathroom. The price of water and electricity is almost the same. On combined towel rails, it will be an order of magnitude higher. Everything will depend on your taste and money possibilities. Note that it is more profitable to buy a coil in the store, where they can offer services for its installation and provide a guarantee for its installation.