Surely every housewife knows the problem of choicemeans that can whiten the laundry. Once white towels became gray. How to whiten white things, because hang them for public viewing is unpleasant? Her favorite blouse was white and white, but after washing, suspicious yellow spots appeared on her. Tulle on the windows became stale. How to be? Unfortunately, the high price of bleaching agents does not meet the necessary requirements of customers. To achieve whiteness some tips will help.
We bleach cotton and linen
- Linen from white cotton or linen soaked inwater, in which it is necessary to add 5 tablespoons of (table) ammonia. It will soften the water and balance the salts formed during the washing process and contribute to the yellowness of the material. If the degree of contamination is too high, then 2 more spoons of turpentine are added to the ammonia.
- Cotton can be whitened with a tool"White". Lingerie soaked for 2 or 3 minutes, after which you should rinse it well and again soak for the same time. However, the agent has an unpleasant smell. There is a high probability that after frequent use of this substance, the laundry will lose its original appearance.
- White products made of linen and cotton are not washed together with other fabrics: they will definitely become gray.
- Cotton and linen white things can be brought to a white state in this liquid:
- water - 10 liters;
- turpentine - 4-5 tablespoons of spoon.
The solution is needed to soak the laundry in it for about 12 hours, after which it is erased in the usual way.
Whiten wool, synthetics, silk
- Woolen and synthetic products, together with linen and cotton, can not be washed in any case, since there will appear pellets, and white will turn into gray.
- Synthetics are usually produced from petrochemical fibers, which means that bleaching of pure synthetic fibers should not be done.
- For synthetic productsother fibers are included, perhydrol can be used. It is a component of the well-known tool "Vanish". It will only need a detailed instruction on the label, how to whiten white things from synthetic fabrics.
- Also wool and silk bleach in the composition:
- 10 l - drinking water;
- 6 large spoons of edible salt;
- 50 grams of any powder (washing);
- 30 ml of hydrogen peroxide (mandatory 3%);
- 20 ml of ammonia.
All components are mixed and in this solution soak dirty things for about 5 hours, then wash them conscientiously.
To ensure that woolen garments are not left on other things when washing nap, it is recommended that they be put in the freezer of the refrigerator for an hour.
Linen bed should be boiled. Take a bucket of ordinary water, ammonia - 2 tablespoons, 3% hydrogen peroxide - 2 tablespoons and add the laundry in this solution so that the water completely covers it. Boil for about 40 minutes.
Whiten tulle and guipure
We need to learn how to whiten white things, such as guipure and tulle. Return the snow-white appearance guipure products or tulle curtains will help the grandmother's way:
- Place products in the hot water tank.
- Add 1 tablespoon of ammonia to the container.
- Hydrogen peroxide - 2 table spoons.
- 30 minutes things are in this solution.
- Everything is bleached.