Today you do not need to carry a huge amountrecycled paper to tell about yourself and your business. After all, you can just take one small disk and show it to the client. The main thing is to choose the right specialist who will produce the disks. And you will just have to collect all the information that is most important for your consumer.
Apply the image
Here, at last, the disk is chosen, now it is necessarysign. There are several universal ways to solve this problem. One of the easiest is the sticker on the disc. Such printing allows you to place certain images or text. There are technologies with which you can apply full-color printing to similar media. For large-scale printing, offset printing is often used. It has a very high quality, and the cost of such a service directly depends on the number of colors used. Therefore, it makes no sense to use it for small runs. As often as the sticker on the disc, silkscreen is used. Such printing is more economical, in comparison with offset printing. There is an inkjet method of drawing an image. However, special media are needed for this. One of the most rational is printing on a sticker, which is transferred to a disc. This method allows you to get a very high quality seal. The sticker on the disc involves such types of printing as laser and inkjet. At the first, a thin sticker is used, which is difficult to remove. Inkjet printing is perfect in all editions.
How are CDs and DVDs produced?
The industrial production of CDs is one of the traditional ways. Here, injection molding is used. The process takes place in several stages:
1. Making a disc that will become the standard for the rest of the copies.
2. Creating a stamp for the future batch:
- application of special composition to disk;
- preservation of information using a laser beam;
- development by acid etching;
- moving to a galvanic bath for nickel deposition.
3. Making a disc by casting.
4. Sputtering of the metal layer.
5. Coating with protective varnish.
6. The last step is a sticker to the disc.
This method is low in cost and suitable for large runs.
There is also a semi-industrial production or replication of CD-ROMs.
This method has the following stages:
1. All information is recorded on a certain blank, which has a specific surface.
2. Next, an image is applied to it.
3. The disc is covered with UV varnish, which protects it from mechanical damage.
This method is acceptable for small runs. The main thing is to correctly transfer information to various media and distribute them among a large number of people. Today, many companies offer services for replication, copying, manufacturing of disks. Turning to them, you get not only the information you need in the right amount, but also a unique look. Therefore, give preference to professionals. After all, the appearance of the product can tell a lot about you.