Strategic management is a kind of management,based on the human potential as the basis of the organization, orienting the production activity on consumer demands. He also reacts flexibly to all changes in the company, which fully meets the challenge of the external environment and allows you to achieve certain advantages in the competition. Namely, these factors contribute to the survival of the organization in the long term and to achieve the set goals.
Strategic management is the presence of a specific structure of a management system that contains the following elements:
- analysis of external and internal environment;
- Definition of the purpose of the company;
- selection and analysis of the strategy, conducting its evaluation;
- implementation of the strategy;
- Evaluation of the directions defined above.
- identification of weak and strong points of the company's internal environment;
- Identification of possible threats to the successful development of business from external factors that affect the operation of the enterprise;
- expert evaluation of data obtained from the results of the previous two phases;
- development of the mission, goals and strategic concept of the development of the organization;
- Direct allocation of strategic directions;
- the final stage - analysis of the adopted strategy.
- problems directly related to the global goals of the company;
- problems that are associated with a particular element of the organization, if it is necessary to achieve the goal, but is currently absent or inadequate;
- problems that are related to external factors that are not controlled.
Innovative management and strategicManagement are complementary economic concepts. Innovative management is a management system that consists of two subsystems: the management object (managed) and the management entity (managing entity). At the same time, the connection between the subject and the object of the given is realized by means of the transfer of information forming the managerial process itself.