Every car enthusiast knows that normalthe performance of the automatic transmission of any car depends on the level of ATP. For some auto brands, this indicator is checked against specific features.
If the oil level in the automatic transmission is low, in this caseThe pump, together with the oil, captures air. As a result, an emulsion with low heat capacity and thermal conductivity appears. As a result, the oil is compressed, the pressure is lowered, the heat is poorly drained, and the automatic transmission quickly goes out of order.
Oil change in automatic transmission
To perform a complete oil change in the automatic transmission, it is necessary:
- Find a garage with a pit or overpass.
- The keys are 10 and 14. You can use the heads or tubes.
- The right amount of oil. When choosing this fluid, you should take into account the marking of the automatic transmission. Oil change in the gearbox is also carried out on the basis of the car brand and the installed gearbox.
- New oil filter and gasket tray automatic transmission.
- The funnel, which fits into the dipstick of the automatic transmission.
- Pliers for clamping on the hose.
- Several bottles to measure the fused oil.
- A container for draining off workings and dirty gasoline.
- 1-2 liters of gasoline.
Change of oil in automatic transmission of the car of mark Toyota
To replace this fluid, you will need to take the following steps:
- Go to the overpass.
- Climb under the car.
- Find the drain plug in the automatic transmission tray.
- Unscrew the plug by 14. Before this, you should put a measuring container under the plug. You can also drain the oil in an unnecessary container, in order to detect the amount of the drained liquid. This is necessary to avoid overflow or oil overflow.
- Remove the protection and unscrew the drain plug.
- Disconnect the outlet hose from the cooling radiator, draining the oil from there.
- Connect the hose to the radiator for pumping out the liquid. This procedure lasts approximately 15 minutes.
- After that, the oil change in the automatic transmission is continued. At this stage, the hose must be connected to the radiator, while twisting the drain plug. However, first disconnect the container.
- Lower the car. Pour 2.5 liters of oil.
- Start and muffle the car about 3-4 times, in order to pump oil into the system. Due to this design, the oil is poured into the drain pan.
- Disconnect the hose.
- Put the outlet hose to the radiator.
- Connect a diagnostic tool to the connector, which will allow the oil to be added through the dipstick.
- Check how the oil change has passed in the automatic transmission (Toyota or a different brand car).
It should be noted that this process lastsapproximately 1.5 hours. Some experts believe that it is not necessary to install a new filter and a pallet. The main thing is that these details are in good order. Otherwise, the oil change in the automatic transmission must be carried out together with the installation of a new filter and the installation of a pallet.
Quite often owners of foreign cars preferentrust this work to professionals. As a rule, this is due to lack of experience and knowledge. In addition, the procedure for changing the oil, both in the automatic transmission and in the gearbox, in some cars refers to complex and time-consuming processes. Such a job can properly be performed only by qualified auto mechanics.